Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today it is Europe's leading e-tailer for pet food and pet supplies. With an annual double-digit growth rate and a revenue about 1.111 million Euro in 2017, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 29 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists of 500 interdisciplinary specialists and managers from more than 40 countries who work at 11 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. So we can remain successful against our competitors in the future too, we are looking for individuals who can develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach. This includes dealing with rapid changes, intensive networking and an in-depth understanding of technology, the digital market and the business model's value-added chain.
* Design and Development of the algorithms of the Search and Recommendation Engines and their applications to business
* Optimization, design and measurement of the Recommendation strategies across multiple web-shops and mailings
* Implementation of recommendation algorithms as well as control of the implementation over all web shops
* Analysis and measurement of performance
* Long-term sales increase through more precise targeting in product distribution
* Coordination and solution creation for integration between multiple systems
* Preparation of reports and analysis reports
* Close cooperation with IT, UX / UI and the Product Owner for the holistic development of the tool
* Identification of training needs in the shops as well as organization and execution of trainings
* University degree computer science, mathematics or similar
* Desire to work with data
* Desire to take part in design and hands-on implementation of recommendation systems
* Previous exposure to Python/Scala/SQL
* Willingness to provide tangible outcomes delivered to the end user
* Structured and solution-oriented way of working
* Team player and multi-tasking personality who likes to work in a dynamic work environment
* High affinity to IT topics and e-commerce
What We Are Offering You