Information Security Consultant (f/m/d)
Zooplus AG is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. With over 7 million active customers in more than 30 European countries, zooplus is comfortably the market leader in the online segment.
In our department IT Strategy, Framework and Guideline Servies we are responsible for establishing and improving an Information Security System. You will work closely together with our Information Security Consultant for the following topics:
- Provides subject matter expertise and analysis for information security
- Search technology and reduce risks in every information security segment
- Research cybersecurity criteria, security systems, and validation procedures
- Suggest and execute IT technologies, strategies and policies to protect company’s information assets
- Prepare security program plans and establish IT controls, processes, audit tools, interfaces and utilities for authentication
- Focused on the risks associated with information security in data centers, mobile and in the cloud
- Update and upgrade security policies and processes as needed
- Implement security risk analysis for current and new systems to find system weaknesses or disclosures
- Recommend solutions for explaining risks and reducing exposure areas
- Suggest measures to improve IT related procedures, operations, processes and systems throughout organization
- Perform as point of contact for audits and security aspects
- Consult and comply with set controls, standards, policies and procedures while carrying out IT activities
- Bridge the gap between high-level security policies/requirements and technical/operational implementation of those requirements
- Oversee and conduct tests for system vulnerabilities
- Develop IT architecture deliverables specific to information security countermeasure implementations in a DevSecOps environment
- Conduct assessments of existing IT architecture for compliance with security requirements from applicable security frameworks (such as TOM’s for GDPR, ISO 27001, etc.)
- Revise and analyze IT operations and systems, networks, applications, hardware configurations, physical security and operating procedures across organization
- Implement periodic & on-demand project audits
- Support and provide consultancy and advice for audit compliance actions
- Probe and provide security solutions referencing business standard analysis criteria
- Deliver official reports that summarize test findings
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Two or more years functioning in an operational IT role with exposure to diverse IT architectures, demonstrating progressive growth of skills and responsibility
- Experience completing or managing to completion projects/tasks/deliverables with minimal supervisory oversight
- Advanced communication skills: able to clearly articulate ideas for executive level consumption as well as technical staff consumption
- Problem solving skills: able to use prior experience and knowledge to address new situations; especially during interactions with Stakeholders
- Advanced analytical and presentation skills
- Basic understanding of information security principles and risk assessment techniques
What we are offering you
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Spanish office is at a great location in Madrid, with great infrastructure links. Additionally, we offer many benefits such as:
✈ 28 labour days of vacation (plus December 24th and 31st)
⌚ Flexibility first. Enter from 7 am to 10 am and organise yourself.
🏠 Remote working flexibility (up to 60% remote).
🏬 Offices in the city center of Madrid. Modern working spaces with table tennis, foosball, fresh fruit, beverages and company events.
🏥 Private medical healthcare insurance for all our employees.
📖 Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities.
🎤 Participate in the technology community through our meetups and conferences.
✏ English, German and Spanish language courses.
💲 Discount in our zooplus shop for all our employees.
🤝 Referral program. You will receive a bonus by helping us finding the best talent.
🌍 We encourage diversity, meet our motivated and friendly teammates from over 50 nationalities.
Did we make you curious?
Then please send us your application in English via our online application form