IT Support Specialist: User Care Services (f/m/d)
Are you looking for the opportunity to use your IT skills in a fun work environment? Bring your experience along with your positive attitude to our User Care Services team.
We are expanding our team and looking for a IT Specialist - User Care Services. In this role, you will be responsible for internal support for both business office and our users. We'll rely on your phenomenal customer service, dedication to teamwork, and knowledge of current software and hardware technologies to keep our team successful. You will provide support, assist with technology projects and perform day-to-day responsibilities of making sure our users are well taken cared.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely and professional IT support to users in-person, by phone or remote
- Create, update and maintain documentation for all end-user and business office related technologies
- Perform various support functions for local and remote users and locations and maintain detailed service/maintenance records using ticketing and inventory systems
- Set up, monitor, and support technologies including laptops, printers, and Audio/Visual (A/V) equipment
- Install and repair various types of wiring such as Ethernet, coaxial, audio and telephone
- Assist in the research and procurement of technology assets
- Alternate between working individually and collaborating on IT-related projects with others in the department or organization
- Maintain knowledge of company security and technology policies and monitor and promote compliance
- Maintain parts and supplies inventory for printers, desktop computers and laptops, headsets, etc
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Technical or bachelor’s degree or equivalent work or experience in a related field
- Two or more years’ experience including utilization of industry-standard ticketing and tech support system, installation, configuration and troubleshooting various business-related applications, printer and copier configuration and maintenance, iPhone, iPad and Android support, A/V and conference room technology installation and support, and wired/wireless network configuration and problem solving
- Good social skills and the ability to patiently and consistently interact with people at all levels of the organization in a support and training role
- Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, Windows and MacOS administration required
- PC/Mac Imaging, Confluence/JIRA/SharePoint or PowerShell experience preferred
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in potentially adverse conditions including tight deadlines and pressure to solve problems quickly
- Physical requirements of the position include lifting up to 25~30 Kg, crouching, and climbing ladders and stairs when necessary
- Valid driver's license
- Fluent level of English
What we are offering you
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Spanish office is at a great location in Madrid, with great infrastructure links. Additionally, we offer many benefits such as:
✈ 28 labour days of vacation (plus December 24th and 31st)
⌚ Flexibility first. Enter from 7 am to 10 am and organise yourself.
🏠 Remote working flexibility (up to 60% remote).
🏬 Offices in the city center of Madrid. Modern working spaces with table tennis, foosball, fresh fruit, beverages and company events.
🏥 Private medical healthcare insurance for all our employees.
📖 Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities.
🎤 Participate in the technology community through our meetups and conferences.
✏ English, German and Spanish language courses.
💲 Discount in our zooplus shop for all our employees.
🤝 Referral program. You will receive a bonus by helping us finding the best talent.
🌍 We encourage diversity, meet our motivated and friendly teammates from over 50 nationalities.
Did we make you curious?
Then send us your application in English via our online application form!