Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today it is Europe's leading e-tailer for pet food and pet supplies. With an annual double-digit growth rate and a revenue about 1.111 million Euro in 2017, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 29 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists of 500 interdisciplinary specialists and managers from more than 40 countries who work at 11 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. So we can remain successful against our competitors in the future too, we are looking for individuals who can develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach. This includes dealing with rapid changes, intensive networking and an in-depth understanding of technology, the digital market and the business model's value-added chain.
- developing and continuously delivering applications for one of the most successful e-commerce platforms in Europe to enable our growing and successful business
- working in a Scrum environment and taking part in all parts of the software life cycle from concept through coding to testing and maintaining
- get fascinated by discovering and solving the digital challenges of delivering a full e-commerce stack: Marketing, Sales, Assortment and Customer Care
- strive for mastery in a challenging agile environment using state-of-the-art technologies
- work autonomously surrounded in a pleasant working environment
- a minimum of software development experience in using Java
- able to understand and apply design patterns
- basic understanding and application of Clean Code and TDD principles
- have good knowledge and usage of version control concepts and systems (e.g. git)
- have experience with SQL (Oracle SQL is a plus)
- have an agile mindset and ideally already experience with Scrum, Kanban or XP
- maven, gradle or other build system knowledge appreciated
- speak and write fluent English (mandatory)
What We Are Offering You
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ vacation (plus Dec 24 and 31)
- Medical insurance
- Mobile phone for personal use
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget for external training and conferences
- Language courses
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Discount in Zooplus shop and other discounts in local shops