JS Backend Professional
Hello! My name is Antonio and I am part of a Zooplus development team since 2016. My team is looking for a colleague to work together and contribute to the success of the team and the company. I can tell you some of the main things that make me feel nice in this company and may be could be interesting for you in case you decide to work with us!
- We work in a team of 4 developers and we would like to be 5 with you
Scrum is our way of work, and we feel like agile environment it is not only inside the team, our managers also believe on it and the organization is already aligned on it also.
- We are a product company that focus on delivering good quality products rather than having strict deadlines.
- You will work in a friendly environment with no dress code.
- We believe in the benefits of pair programming, sharing knowledge and continuous learning.
- We follow a Devops mindset to develop our products: "you build it, you run it"
English is the official language of the company, to communicate with foreign mates in Madrid office and other teams located in Krakow or Munich.
Some perks and benefits you can enjoy:
- We enjoy working here but... we have 28 working days’ vacation (plus Dec 24 and 31) Yessss
- Medical insurance
- Mobile phone for personal use
- Flexible working hours
- Training is a really important thing in the company, so the company invest on your conference trips and courses
- English/Spanish classes
- The fridge is always full of free drinks and also we can have free fresh fruit
- Discount in Zooplus shop and other discounts in local shops
Our current stack:
- Amazon Web Services (Lambda, Cloudfront, etc)
- Cloud deployments (terraform, cli, serverless...)
- CI/CD with Jenkins pipeline
- Contentful CMS
- Scrum, Pair Programming, Peer Reviewing
What we are looking for: