Junior Category Assistant
Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today it is Europe's leading e-tailer for pet food and pet supplies. With an annual double-digit growth rate and a revenue about 1.111 million Euro in 2017, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 29 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists of 500 interdisciplinary specialists and managers from more than 40 countries who work at 11 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. So we can remain successful against our competitors in the future too, we are looking for individuals who can develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach. This includes dealing with rapid changes, intensive networking and an in-depth understanding of technology, the digital market and the business model's value-added chain.
- Supporting the (Senior) Category Manager(s) in product range planning and implementation including listing and delisting
- Planning, development and execution of marketing promotions
- Monitoring and analysis of supplier and category performance
- Sales forecasting on account level
- Conducting market, competition and range analyses as well as price comparisons
- Supporting the preparation of annual talks with suppliers
- Actively working with internal departments like Purchasing, Sales, Supply Chain Management and Accounting
- Graduate degree in business-related discipline
- First experience in the FMCG industry or retail business, ideally in e-commerce
- Able to work independently and in a very dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills, needed on a daily basis
- Communication and team work skills
- Ability to understand customer needs and market requirements
- Proficient in MS-Office, especially in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills, further languages are an advantage
What We Are Offering You
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ vacation (plus Dec 24 and 31 when they fall on a labor day)
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget for external training and conferences
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Discount in Zooplus shop and other discounts in local shops