Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today it is Europe's leading e-tailer for pet food and pet supplies. With an annual double-digit growth rate and a revenue about 1.111 million Euro in 2017, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 29 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists of 500 interdisciplinary specialists and managers from more than 40 countries who work at 11 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. So we can remain successful against our competitors in the future too, we are looking for individuals who can develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach. This includes dealing with rapid changes, intensive networking and an in-depth understanding of technology, the digital market and the business model's value-added chain.
What you will be responsible for Shop Management:
· Assistance in the development of customer acquisition, sales, contribution margin and retention management targets
· Ongoing shop maintenance and optimization, in terms of web usability, product assortment, user experience and customer satisfaction
· Managing e-mail newsletter campaigns including creation, planning and content selection
· Activation of new products, implementation of product changes, fulfilment of SEO specifications according to guidelines
· Creation, implementation and evaluation of online promotions
· Analysis of reports and sales results as well as continuous monitoring and analysis of competition and trends on the Portuguese pet market · Support in pricing according to company guidelines
· Operating the product recommendation system and bonus program
· Design and development of new SEA (SEM) campaigns as well as the ongoing optimization of existing SEA campaigns based on instructions from the central online marketing team
· Developing keywords and advertising copy
· Selection of relevant landing pages through tests
· Acquisition of new affiliates and the design and handling of email campaigns and other promotions for affiliates
· Autonomous reporting of performance data via all channels as well as the drafting and presentation of results
- PORTUGUESE as Mother tongue, fluent in English.
· University degree in Economics or similar academic degree
· High Internet affinity and good knowledge about new developments in online marketing, social media, e-commerce & web technologies
· High analytical competence and joy in handling large amounts of data
· Solving and result-oriented way of working
· First work experience in sales & marketing, ideally in retail and eCommerce
· Strength in analyzing business relevant KPIs in Excel
What We Are Offering You