Microsoft Engineer - Directory & Messaging Services
We are expanding our team and looking for Engineer(s) in Directory & Messaging Services.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, building and implementing products that provide exceptional business value to our users. You will also manage stakeholder expectations and be responsible for capturing requirements and ensuring they are met within your IT product implementation. Working knowledge and experience in design, architecture, roadmap within your product area is an added advantage.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Expertise of at least one major M365/O365 application (e.g. Exchange online, SharePoint online, Teams) with a proven track-record of designing complex, large 365 transformational programs, including hybrid configuration and Identity and Access management.
- You will be working with users, stakeholders to understand their business and technical requirements to design 365 solutions to improve our employee user experience.
- You will be the 365 Subject Matter Expert within the business and to the end users, responsible for delivering enterprise-sized 365 solutions.
- Designing complex 365 solutions, leading work-streams on transformational programs and ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods and tools, including prototyping new tools and applications where appropriate.
- Resolution ownership of technical challenges for 365 projects and the technical escalation point for the implementation & operational teams.
- Acting as a trusted advisor for our users, translating centralized 365 roadmap insight into end-user-specific impact avoidance and benefit realization.
- Key competencies to include coaching, influencing stakeholders, presentation delivery and technical writing.
- Expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems.
- Monitor system execution and performance; track and report change requests and discrepancy reports; perform problem analysis and resolution; and provide technical assistance to the end-user.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Microsoft certification is a must
- Fluent in English
- Strong knowledge and experience in at least 2 of the below areas:
- Exchange Online, Exchange 2013/2016
- SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2010
- Clients (Outlook, Outlook for Mac, IMAP, POP3, Mobile Devices)
- OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft/Office 365 tenant
- Permissions (Tenant / Security & Compliance Center / Exchange Online)
- PowerShell scripting skills desired
- Data Loss Prevention, Archiving, eDiscovery and Compliance is a plus
- Experience of working on both Agile project delivery.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and self-sufficient
What We Are Offering You
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Spanish office is at a great location in Madrid, with great infrastructure links. Additionally, we offer many competitive benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ vacation (plus Dec 24 and 31 when they fall on a labor day)
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Discount in zooplus shop
In case you didn´t know
Zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today we are Europe´s leading online retailer for pet-related products. With an annual double-digit growth rate, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 30 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce. We remain faithful to the key values of our company – a dynamic and flexible approach, constant learning opportunities, and inventive thinking at every level and position in the organization.
Did we make you curious?
Then send us your application in English via our online application form