Product Owner Segmentation
Be the responsible Product Owner for the products in the segmentation area owning the development, operation and continuous improvement from MVP to maturity of the products:
* Collaborating closely with business stakeholders in Madrid and Munich to drive the vision and roadmap of the products.
* Driving decision preparation and prioritization of business-ready features into your backlog.
* Providing metrics that reflect the increment of value brought to the company through the increments delivered by the teams.
* Using visual management methods and tools using to enforce transparency on your product roadmap.
- Relevant business experience in data analysis, customer analytics and segmentation.
- Solid skills in product management.
- Skills to create business value propositions to stakeholders. Intrapreneurial mindset.
- Proven experience working in an agile environment.
- Strong requirements engineering skills with the ability to write & slice product backlog items.
- Skills to make visible the evolution of products through business value indicators.
- Skills to take the best decisions based on data to evolve products.
- Ability to understand how technical/architecture decisions impact on the product you own.
- Experience in Digital Marketing is a plus.
- Fluency in English, Spanish/German is a plus
What We Are Offering You
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ vacation (plus Dec 24 and 31 when they fall on a labor day)
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Discount in Zooplus shop