Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today it is Europe's leading e-tailer for pet food and pet supplies. With an annual double-digit growth rate and a revenue about 1.111 million Euro in 2017, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 29 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists of 500 interdisciplinary specialists and managers from more than 40 countries who work at 11 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. So we can remain successful against our competitors in the future too, we are looking for individuals who can develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach. This includes dealing with rapid changes, intensive networking and an in-depth understanding of technology, the digital market and the business model's value-added chain.
- Degree in economics, management, business administration, social sciences or similar degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role in recruiting, ideally in an international, dynamic environment; eCommerce experience is a plus
- Experience with sourcing IT talents
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Strong professional communication skills with the ability to communicate with candidates and Hiring Managers at various levels
- Structured, time effectively, self-initiative work style
- You have a ‘make it happen' attitude with a result focus
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and a good understanding of recruiting tools
As a IT recruiter, you collaborate with our IT teams to understand their hiring needs, build effective sourcing strategies, create meaningful job postings and a positive candidate experience.
- You attract and source the best talents to join our successful eCommerce company
- You own and manage the full cycle of talent management
- You drive Active Sourcing activities to find the best candidates
- You provide a first-class candidate experience by ensuring smooth processes with a personal touch and professional communication (in job ads, interviews, feedbacks and offers)
- You support IT fairs and meet ups in collaboration with the Business
- You do operational support in full employee life cycle, from onboarding to off-boarding, with efficient and optimal implementation of HR policies and personnel tools
- You support in HR related projects, share your ideas and bring them to life
- You ensure continuously improvement of all the HR relevant processes
- You support the employer branding strategy in cooperation with the headquarters
What We Are Offering You
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ vacation (plus Dec 24 and 31 when they fall on a labor day)
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Discount in Zooplus shop and other discounts in local shops