Sales & Marketing Analyst
Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today it is Europe's leading e-tailer for pet food and pet supplies. With an annual double-digit growth rate and a revenue about 1.342 million Euro in 2018, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in more than 30 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists of more than 700 interdisciplinary specialists and managers from more than 40 countries who work at 13 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. So we can remain successful against our competitors in the future too, we are looking for individuals who can develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach. This includes dealing with rapid changes, intensive networking and an in-depth understanding of technology, the digital market and the business model's value-added chain.
- Execution of database queries and further analyses for various questions from the marketing & sales area or for interface topics
- Derivation of recommendations for action from analyses
- Expansion and further development of reporting and implementation of ad hoc analyses
- Further development and collaboration in the development of analysis concepts for the marketing & sales area
- Reliable interpretation of data based on a high professional understanding of marketing & sales topics
- University degree in (business) mathematics, statistics, informatics or economics with an analytical focus
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a marketing environment with an analytical focus, ideally in e-commerce
- Strong understanding of marketing & sales, in particular online mail order and its KPIs
Very strong analytical skills and familiar handling of large amounts of data
- Excellent handling of MS Excel, especially Pivot and PowerPivot
- Good SQL knowledge
- Ideally good knowledge of statistical methods and statistical program packages (Python, R or SAS)
- Ideally experience with Tableau.
- Fluent in English
What We Are Offering You
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ vacation (plus Dec 24 and 31 when they fall on a labor day)
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Discount in Zooplus shop
We kindly ask you to please apply in English!