SEA Expert - Italian
We are a team of 40+ Online Marketing Managers in 10 countries that handle SEA campaigns in more than 30 countries. Continued learning & experimenting is the heart and soul of our team. Besides managing SEA for all the countries, our team also work on cutting edge projects with cross-departmental collaboration.
For our Italian team we are looking for a motivated and self-driven SEA expert in Madrid
with focus on data & analytics, who will help us to drive the company to the next level and has the most direct influence on our success
- You are responsible for the set-up and continuous profitability optimization of SEA campaigns, using varied bid management strategies
- You support the daily work of our PPC/SEA team with data and analytics to help them manage performance campaigns
- You combine information from multiple Google Ads accounts, internal CSV files and databases to create intuitive dashboards that display a variety of important metrics
- You take responsibility for your projects and their target achievement
- You become expert in subtopics of Online Marketing (e.g. Retargeting)
- Together with your country manager and the Italian shop team, you ensure that performance goals are met
- You have at least two year of experience in online marketing and have gained knowledge of Google Ads
- You have proficient Excel skills and analytical abilities
- You impress with your clear and concise style of communication in English and Italian
- You have an affinity for numbers and innovative technologies
- Practical use of databases, at least one script language, and experience with APIs is an advantage
- You are keen to take responsibility and you have a highly self-motivated and assertive personality
- Have an impact. We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and departmental KPIs, and offer you the chance to shape zooplus with your input and ideas.
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual internal and external trainings, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
What we are offering you
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Spanish office is at a great location in Madrid, with great infrastructure links. Additionally, we offer many competitive benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Discount in zooplus shop…
Did we make you curious?
Then send us your application in English via our online application form!