Introducing the OM Team
We are a team of 40+ Online Marketing Managers in 10 countries that handle SEA campaigns in more than 30 countries. Continued learning & experimenting is the heart and soul of our team. Besides managing SEA for all the countries, our team also work on cutting edge projects with cross-departmental collaboration.
We are looking for a motivated and self-driven SEA manager with focus on data & analytics, who will help us to drive the company to the next level and has the most direct influence on our success.
- You are responsible for the set-up and continuous profitability optimisation of SEA campaigns, using varied bid management strategies.
- You support the daily work of our PPC/SEA team with data and analytics to help them manage performance campaigns.
- You combine information from multiple Google Ads accounts, internal CSV files and databases to create intuitive dashboards that display a variety of important metrics.
- You take responsibility for your projects and their target achievement.
- You become expert in subtopics of Online Marketing (e.g. Retargeting)
- Together with your team lead, you ensure that performance goals are met.
- You have at least two year of experience in online marketing and have gained knowledge of Google Ads.
- You have proficient Excel skills and analytical abilities.
- You impress with your clear and concise style of communication in English and other languages.
- You have an affinity for numbers and innovative technologies.
- Practical use of databases, at least one script language, and experience with APIs is an advantage.
- You are keen to take responsibility and you have a highly self-motivated and assertive personality.
- Have an impact! We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and departmental KPIs and offer you the chance to shape zooplus with your input and ideas.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
What We Are Offering You
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ vacation (plus Dec 24 and 31 when they fall on a labor day)
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Discount in Zooplus shop
Please send your application in English!