Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. With over 6,8 million active customers in more than 30 European countries and 1,524 billion Euro revenue in 2019, zooplus is comfortably the market leader in the online segment. At zooplus, we believe e-commerce to be the sales model of today and for the future. E-commerce has become one of the fastest developing areas of business. Modern logistics centers, and the use of and personalization, mean that online sales can be handled with increasing efficiency.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists of more than 750 interdisciplinary specialists and managers from more than 50 countries who work at 18 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. So we can remain successful against our competitors in the future too, we are looking for individuals who can develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach. This includes dealing with rapid changes, intensive networking and an in-depth understanding of technology, the digital market and the business model's value-added chain.
Introducing the OM Team
We are a team of 40+ Online Marketing Managers in 10 countries that handle SEA campaigns in more than 30 countries. Learning, experimenting and collaboration is the heart and soul of our team. Beside doing SEA for all the countries, our team also works on cutting edge cross department Online Marketing projects
As part of the local Online Marketing Team in Madrid, we are looking for a SEA Manager
PPC, CVR, CRO, DMP, remarketing, bid management & landing page optimization is not new to you?
That's great, because you will deal with it in your daily business. To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a SEA Manager M/F in Madrid starting as soon as possible or date
· You will be responsible for creating, optimizing and controlling the SEA campaigns (with a strong focus on Google AdWords and Bing)
· You take the responsibility for the shops in your country (ES)
· You will have different stakeholders and work in an agile matrix organization
· You assure that the reporting of relevant KPIs is always up to date
· You conduct advanced (ad hoc) analyses and dig into our data in order to question existing strategies & processes and to find hidden growth/optimization potential
· You drive the growth of the SEA and develop innovative Shopping and Search strategies to improve & expand our SEA activity based on A/B-testing and evaluation of new advertising possibilities
· You plan, develop and manage performance campaigns for several search engines and continuously optimize account structure, keyword portfolio, product feed, audiences, ad copies, landing pages and bidding strategies
What we are offering you
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Spanish office is at a great location in Madrid, with great infrastructure links. Additionally, we offer many competitive benefits such as:
Did we make you curious?
Then send us your application in English via our online application form