Senior Product Designer
As a Product Designer (m/f/d) at zooplus, you'll be involved in the full life-cycle of design. You’ll partner with product owners,engineers and graphic designers to deliver phenomenal experiences to our customers, enabling a customer experience that is far superior to our previous experience and sets us apart from our competitors. You will:
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer needs.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- At least 4 years of experience in the same role and qualification it will be desired.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative user feedback.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- Passion for design - not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed.
- Recommend new tools and technologies by always being up to date of the latest trends and techniques.
- A comprehensive Portfolio is a must have!
What we are offering you
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Spanish office is at a great location in Madrid, with great infrastructure links. Additionally, we offer many competitive benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ vacation (plus Dec 24 and 31 when they fall on a labor day)
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Discount in zooplus shop
Did we make you curious?
Then send us your application in English via our online application form